Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Freelance Writing/Photography

If you are interested in my writing you can read more at any of the links below. If you have need of a writer, or are interested in my images, I would be happy to discuss fees with you.






You can contact me for more information about my fees for freelance writing or photography at:

maryeaudetATgmailDOTcom

Blogs

Baking Delights
Baking Delights is a popular food and baking blog that reaches out to the foodie, as well as the homemaker that doesn't have much time. The warm, chatty style and mouthwatering imges engages the reader immediately.

Kettle & Cup
Kettle and Cup is a relatively new, but growing blog about tea, coffee and other TeaHouse type beverages. Everything is discussed from recipes to High Tea, and from Shade Grown coffee to the best way to make traditional Southern Sweet Tea.



Articles

HubPages-I have written over 200 quality articles in the past year in a variety of topic areas and interests. These subjects include:
  • Green Living
  • Finance and Investing
  • Homesteading
  • Vintage Homes
  • Home Improvement and Restoration
  • Organic Gardening
  • Raising Heritage Breed Livestock
  • Herbs and Health

Love To Know- I write 20 articles per month for LovetoKnow, one of the leading wikki based networks on the internet. These entail a broad range of subjects including:
  • Gardening
  • Antiques
  • Home Improvement
  • Camping
  • Games
  • Herbs
  • Green Living
  • Interior Design
  • Cats
  • Engagement
  • Crafts
  • Organic
I am also the editor for the Antiques Channel.

Helium- There are a few articles on Helium. I don't write there much due to time constraints.


Images


I specialize in still life photography. My images normally are food or food related. Here are some of my favorites,other images available on my blogs, or by request: